6″ LED New Work IC Rated Can, Title 24
6” LED dedicated IC housing, 06-6C-NICATLED-NND is designed for new construction installations and suitable for use in ceilings where the housing can be direct contact with insulation. Air tight construction reduces energy costs by reducing the amount of air leakages through the ceiling.
• Galvanized steel construction. The housing can be removed from the plaster frame to provide access to the junction box.
• Listed for through branch circuit wiring.
• Contains one 1⅛”, six ⅞” knockouts and four Romex pryouts with strain relief.
• Pre-installed real nail easily installs in regular lumber, engineered lumber.
• Bar Hangers are adjustable from 13⅝” to 25” and can be repositioned 90o on plaster frame.
• cULus Listed for Damp Location.
• cULus Listed for Feed Through.
• Certified under ASTM-E283 for Air tight construction
• Meets state of California title 24 requirements.